Need a Vacuum Truck?
Hydro excavation using a vacuum truck is an efficient, non-destructive method of digging and taking unwanted material off site. This process can remove material from difficult to reach areas and is especially effective for digging around underground assets.
Vacuum excavation uses a highly pressurized water gurney in conjunction with an industrial vacuum to remove all debris safely and effectively. The vacuum truck has a large tank with a high pressure pump that can pneumatically suck liquids into the tank.
A vacuum truck can also blast streams of water for cleaning and excavation. The water breaks up dirt and material to form a sludge or slurry. Then, using vacuum pumps, the liquid waste is removed for disposal or transported to another location for treatment.
Vacuum excavation ensures your job is completed, or prepared for further stages, with minimal damage.
- Civil Infrastructure
- Road Infrastructure
- Building and Construction
- Oil Infrastructure
- Utility Services
- Local Government and Council Contracts
- Residential Infrastructure
- Commercial Venture
- Stormwater and Sewer Pipelines Authorities
- Fibre Optic Industries
Call the Vacuum Excavation Experts
Get Directed are the first choice for vacuum excavation for the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
We specialise in the locating and clean exposure of a variety of services using the new and innovative technique of vacuum excavation, sometimes referred to as vacuum digging or hydro excavation.
This form of non destructive digging uses a vacuum and pressurised water to remove material from the ground. The high pressure water cuts through and liquefies soil and other material. Since it is an accurate and non destructive way to excavate, vacuum excavation is ideal for service locating and avoidance of underground utilities that may be harmed using heavy mechanical machinery.
A fully Australian owned and operated company, we pride ourselves on our professional, dynamic and contemporary approach to business. We always aim to provide a fast, safe and thorough vacuum excavation job.
VTI Vacuum Truck
- 6500L Spoil tank capacity
- Spoil tank AS1210 designed, built and certified, 10 mm thickness
- Jurop style locking system for spoil tank door
- 6’ inlet (suction) and 6’ outlet (drain) both with BSP brass gate valves
- 2800L capacity water tanks (combined)
- Water tanks baffled
- 2’ stainless steel water fill system with isolation taps
- Tank Water Level sight indicators
- Jurop PVT 400 air inducted. 1500cfm (20’ Hg @75%)
- Jurop 4 way valve – pneumatic
- Butterfly travel and relief valves fitted for safety and compliance
- Day and night option for blower operation
- Dual PTOs with piston pumps
- Danfos PVG32 proportional control valve
- 170ltr Oil tank with twin oil coolers
- All cylinders fitted with over centre valves
Vermeer Vacuum Truck
5,500 litre spoil tank
- 1,200 CFM positive displacement blower @15″ HG
- 3553 Ltr tank fresh water
- 99hp Kubota diesel engine
- 21.2 litres/minute @ 3000 PSI adjustable high pressure water system
- 4”Boom – hydraulic rootation in/out, up/down
- Reverse flow
- 3-stage filtration, including cyclonic separator
- 2 micron washable poly filter
- Fully insulated and lockable engine enclosure
- Work light
- Safety amber strobe light
- Low water shut-off
- Full spoil tank shut-off
- Hydraulic door lock and open
- Hydraulic raise and lower of spoil tank
The Advantages of Nondestructive Digging (NDD).
Using a vacuum to break material apart and liquefy it, non destructive digging is commonly accepted as a method far safer than manual digging.
Vacuum excavation allows people to stay completely safe on the service, while the machine does all the work. Moreover, underground utilities and the surrounding ground are preserved in the NDD digging process, reducing the incidences of mishaps like trench cave-ins or accidental line damage.
In addition to damage prevention, the main goal of hydro excavation is to keep operating costs low and efficiencies high. Equipment can be positioned at a distance from the operating site to avoid congestion and traffic in the suction excavation area.
Vacuum Excavation for Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Solid and Liquid Waste Management
- CCTV Inspection of Drains and Pipes
- Non Destructive Digging Using Hydro Excavation
- High Pressure Cleaning and Maintenance of Drains, Pipes and Water Mains
- Removal of Septage From Cesspits, Septic Tanks, Latrines, Portable Toilets, Airplane Toilets
- Servicing of Sewers, Tanks, Grease Traps and Sanitary Sewer Pumping Stations
- Removal of Grey Water and Wastewater
- Cleaning of Culverts and Manholes
- Spill and Flood Response
- Removal of Contaminated Soil
- Pole Setting
- Underground Sump Cleaning
- Removal of Sludge from Water Treatment Plants, Tailings Dams and Industrial Ponds
- Hydro Digging of Pile Holes
- Handling of Catalysts
- High Pressure Water Blasting and Jetting
- Underground Service Locating
- Exposing Services for Repair or Maintenance
- Loading and Unloading Materials from Cargo Holds, Marine Ballasts, Boiler Fire Boxed and other Confined Spaces